Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What I learned this week...

1.- I learned that there is a blog by Jo-Lynne called Musings of a Housewife and loved it!

2.- I learned how to design a blog button on her tutorial and still don´t know how to get the code for it.

3.- I learned there are thousands of women out there blogging about scrapbooking, which made me feel either less special or part of a big community...I choose the second one.
I try to see the glass half full not half empty.

4.- I learned that starting a blog is easy, being committed to it is the tough part. Specially when your tongue mother is spanish and you chose to blog in english!  But there´s nothing a dictionary can´t solve  ;)

5.- I learned that I can research on the internet for 10 hours straight and keep learning and learning and learning... IT´S OVERWHELMING all the information out there...and it´s only about one subject! Wow!

6.- I learned about patience. I can´t expect to have the best blog about scrapbooking if I´m new at this. And I can´t expect to have 1000´s of followers just weeks after starting it.

7.- I learned that there are a lot of teachers everywhere, willing to share their wisdom. And I´m a humble student desperate for new knowledge!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails