Thursday, November 5, 2009

Christmas came early this year!

OMG! I am soooo happy to share this with you.
I have breaking news.

I had been bugging my boyfriend with getting a Cricut machine since I got here, but the fact that I don´t have a job was a problem. The other day I went on Craigslist and found an amazing deal on 12 cartridges for $200, isn´t that wonderful? It was a sign from destiny, because just the month before I had a tiny cash-job that payed exactly $200! So I had to have them, eventhough I don´t have the machine...yet!

We had to drive a whole hour to meet with the guy, but when I had them with me it was all worth. We came back home and was so excited to finally have my own cartridges, although it would be quite complicated to use them with out the bug, until.....
Next morning I woke up and went downstairs to talk to him, when I opened the office´s door...there it was:
MY VERY OWN CRICUT EXPRESSION BRAND NEW!!!!


I could not believe it, it was so surreal. I started to cry -I´m very emotional- and jump like a little girl and then I hugged him and yelled and cry some more. Finally I went to grab it and at that point I was so excited that I just wanted to open it right away in a desperate way, like children on Christmas Eve with Santa´s presents.

I´m telling you, I have been dreaming about this since I found out about Cricut 5 years ago. Finally, thanks to my awesome boyfriend I get to have it!

Now lets see what this baby can do...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails