Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tutorial Notebook Inner-Cover

I´m back! I was gone for the weekend to NY and let me tell you that it is now my favorite city (with Madrid and Paris) in the world!
I´ll post some of my scrapbooks about the trip as soon as I finish them, but now I want to show you my new tutorial.

Since I have a lot of free time, instead of watching TV or surfing the net, I decided to read...and write all the thoughts that comes to me while reading. So I looked for an old journal and used it for that purpose. I also write quotes and notes on it, from the books that I read and find worthwhile to preserve for future occasions instead of reading it again.

There are so many good books out there, I just joined the amazon zone and I´m mesmerized by the amount of books there are and how many of them I want to read. I´m really into memoirs after finishing Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert, and can´t wait for her new one, Committed, released on January 2010.

Hope you enjoy the tutorial as much as I enjoyed making it!
























No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails